Join the Choir!
This fall is a great time to join a singing community. Well-established choruses throughout New England are looking for new members and new choruses are springing up. After some two years of restricted operation, there is a pent-up desire for choral expresson that is leading to some exciting new programs for the coming season.
Chorus Arts New England has some resources to help you find your group:
- See the auditions announcements on this website!
- Browse our Chorus Directory. You can sort the directory by location or sort by Zip code to find choruses near you — see the instructions on the page. There is a separate list of New England symphonic choruses.
- Check out our choral events calendar to find performances that you might like to join (or that you might like to hear). We are just starting to populate the calendar now (in September), so check back from time to time to see additions. Many of the chorus directory listings have links to repertoire from past seasons, which can help you find groups singing your kind of music.
- Some choruses have special auditions for membership, and some choruses are non-auditioned. Many choruses invite interested singers to sit in on any early rehearsal to see if they like to repertoire, the direction, and the overall group. Contact the groups for more information.
- Some areas have organizations of choruses that can provide additional resources, including some choruses not in our listings. Check out their website or contact them directly. Those organizations include
If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Choral Arts New England is not a chorus and has no direct connections with any of the choruses in our listings, but we do want to support them and New England's choral singers.