Events for Quabbin Valley Pro Musica
December 19, 2015 (Saturday)
7:30 PM. Thayer Symphony Orchestra / Quabbin Valley Pro Musica [MA]: Holiday Pops Concert. Quabbin Valley Pro Musica joins the Thayer Symphony in performing four choruses from Handel's Messiah (including "Hallelujah") and Polar Express; with symphony selections from Bach, Vivaldi, Gabrieli, Mendelssohn, C. Puccini, L. Anderson and more. Roderick MacDonald conducting. For more information, call 978-466-1800. Dukakis Performing Arts Center, 1050 Westminster St., Route 2A, Fitchburg MA 01420 ⓘ
January 31, 2016 (Sunday)
3:00 PM. Quabbin Valley Pro Musica [MA]: Winter Concert: G. F. Handel's "Messiah". The complete oratorio sung by the Quabbin Valley Pro Musica, resident chorus of The 1794 Meetinghouse, accompanied by the Quabbin Valley Orchestra, both under the direction of Dr. Charles Heffernan. Candi Fetzer, soprano; Allison Pollitt, soprano; Brenda McDonald Salvi, soprano; Ethan Bremner, tenor; John Salvi, baritone. Reception following concert. For more information, email email@example.com. Central Congregational Church, 93 S. Main St., Orange MA 01364 ⓘ
Listing 2 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar