Events for Hampshire Young People's Chorus
May 11, 2019 (Saturday)
4:00 PM. Hampshire Young People's Chorus [MA]: Twentieth Anniversary Concert. Commissioned works by three local composers: Rick Beaudoin, Greg Brown and Geoff Hudson, and folk song settings, spirituals, and pieces from Canada, Norway, Israel, Kenya, Ghana, Australia and China. Donations of $15 welcome and will support Hampshire YPC scholarship and tour funds. Reception to follow. Hampshire YPC is led by its founding artistic director K. C. Conlan, Assistant Director Reka Peterson, and High School Ensemble Conductor Dr. Stephen Paparo. For more information, call 413-530-9337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. First Congregational Church, 165 Main Street, Amherst MA 01002 (View flier) ⓘ
Listing 1 events.
Archived Online Events
- Blue Heron [MA]: Ockeghem@600, Concert 10: Missa quinti Toni. Johannes Ockeghem: Missa quinti toni for three voices; Alma redemptoris mater; Baisiés moy dont fort, ma maistresse; La despourveue et la bannye; Il ne m’en chault plus de nul ame; Johannes Regis: Ave Maria gratia plena a 3; Antoine Busnoys: Ma plus qu’assez et tant bruiante. [10/15 & 10/16/2021] Cambridge MA Visit archive
- Down East Singers [ME]: Comfort and Joy. A free, live concert of American music from the Shakers and Quakers to Gospel and Spirituals. Works by Bill Cunliffe, William L. Dawson, Nick Page, Alice Parker and others. Guest artist: Fiddler Owen Kennedy playing fiddle tunes from around the U.S.A. The concert will be aired at a later date on Down East Singers' YouTube Channel. [10/17/2021] Camden ME ⓘ Visit archive
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar