Events for Classical Uprising Youth Choirs
May 26, 2021 (Wednesday)
6:00 PM. Classical Uprising Youth Choirs [ME]: I Dream a World. Songs by African American and women composers celebrating the dream of unity, freedom, and peace, performed by three youth choirs, grades 2–12 (Skylarks, Bella Canta, and the Iris Ensemble). Featured composers include Andre Thomas, Victor Johnson, Rollo Dilworth, Moses Hogan, Barbara Wesley Baker, Audrey Snyder, Elizabeth Poston, and Amy Bernon. (Venue is subject to change). For more information, email email@example.com. Thompsons Point, Portland ME 04102
Listing 1 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar