BEMF 2019 Choral Workshop: Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach Magnificat
The Boston Early Music Festival offers a free choral workshop on Monday, June 10, 2019 from 2:00–4:30 pm at Harvard University Memorial Church. This open reading session will focus on C.P.E. Bach’s Magnificat (Wq 215). All are welcome to sing in the chorus, which will be joined by soloists Deborah Selig (soprano), Mary Gerbi (mezzo soprano), Gregory Zavracky (tenor), and Christopher Talbot (bass); accompanied by John Robinson and conducted by Edward Elwyn Jones.
Photocopies of the choral score will be provided. In addition, a limited number of copies of the full score (both Berlin and Hamburg versions), study scores, and a facsimile edition of the autograph score will be available to purchase at the event. To pre-order and/or RSVP, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant information below.
- Voice Type (soprano, alto, tenor, bass)
- Order Selection (indicate quantity):
- V/1.1 Magnificat (Berlin Version), cloth-bound hardcover volume with critical report, $25
- V/1.2 Magnificat (Hamburg Version), cloth-bound hardcover volume with critical report, $25
- Facsimile edition of Magnificat autograph score, in wrappers, $20
- Magnificat (CPEB:CW Offprint) perfect-bound study score, $10
Orders must be received by June 1 to guarantee availability. Payment may be made by check or credit card at the event. For mnore informatioon see https://www.cpebach.org/BEMF-2019-event.html