Informal, air-conditioned, with accomplished soloists and expert piano accompaniment. Bring your own score or borrow one. Fee $10.00; $9.00 for Seniors; $5 Student Rush with valid high school or fulltime college ID. Discounted admission packages available.
- June 17: Mozart, Requiem (Steven Karidoyanes)
- June 24: Vaughan Williams, Dona Nobis Pacem (Holly MacEwen)
- July 1: Handel, Judas Maccabaeus (Joshua Jacobson)
- July 8: Bernstein, Chichester Psalms (Anne Watson Born)
- July 15: Fauré, Requiem (Steven Karidoyanes)
- July 22: Brahms, Ein deutsches Requiem (Steven Karidoyanes)